The organ at Kingskerswell Parish Church

"Loud organs His glory forth tell in deep tone"   Henry Williams Baker (1821-1877)

Our organ was built by George Hawkins of Newton Abbot, and installed by Hele & Co of Plymouth, around 1890.

The decorated pipes on the north and west sides of the instrument are well worth a closer inspection. The instument has had several ugrades, the last major one being carried out by George Osmond & Company in 1965.

The pedalboard is radiating and concave. The National Pipe Organ Register reference is N13007.

Pedal Great Swell
Bourdon 16 Open Diapason 8 Open Diapason 8
Bass Flute 8 Duciana 8 Stopped Diapason 8
Flute 4 Clarabella 8 Keraulophon 8
  Principal 4 Violin Principal 4
  Wald Flute 4 Flute 4
  Fifteenth 2 Piccolo 2
  Mixture 19.22 Cornopean 8


Home page Directions to the Church Service times Who's Who Links to other websites

Website created by RKW Associates